General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2 documents that prove nothing but the a lame-brain's fantasies

What is going on here?

Do these documents prove Prateek is a racist and liar?

Perhaps to someone who has a reasoning deficit with emotional problems that see spirits and ghosts and hears things that go bump in the night.

No wonder this guy believes he was wrongfully convicted. He can't make heads or tails out of his world.

Another thought. Who really wrote Ms. Callahan's long and windy denouncement thinly disguised as some sort of confession of errors?

It just doesn't have that woman's voice. That person who I have met and spoken to several times seems a lot different from the person who would write out.

Doesn't this seem like the same kind of word-play trickery both Lutfallah and Foulks pull regularly?

This is totally irresponsible.

Re: Re: 1300 DRIVERS DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE

We should be on strike for couple of days. Until, Daley and city hall. Gives us are 25% fair increase and get's rid of the credit card law that sucks. Lets strike the whole dam week. If, we have to beat the raise into Daley and city hall butts

Re: Re: Re: 1300 DRIVERS DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE

Joey, too many rely on credit/debit these days. What do I hate more, paying the 5% or ending up with no change and all 20's since the cash machine doesn't give small bills.

I understand and gladly accept the credit cards on airport runs. Just wish the city put in a 10.00 minimum. Many vendors do this. In fact lets submit a revised petition with this included. When's the meeting?

I also repeat my nomination of Wolfgang Weiss, Ted Budynski and Steve Weidersberg for CCO. Mike can stay in the "stall"