General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: why only fare increase? let's end this credit card rule!

I fully agree, this credit card ordinance is a very unfair order by the city to the drivers.
They didn't care this card system is a total waste of money and time and energy for us.
This is a dictatorship by the city. Why the hell they say this is good for us when it is the contrary?

card takes longer time the cash to process, taking cards means risk of getting tickets, lose of 5% every time, and risk of losing entire money from lost card receipts. to my knowledge, public is now using cards to rip us off. I get card declined at company cashier everytime and I lose lot of money. I do check ID and get approval number but this doesn't help. Salem , you are right, it seems people first use cards to pay us and the next day, they call to cancel the charge.
I hate this **** credit card thing on cab.

Please help me Questions about sellling my medallion?

I won my medallion back in 1998 lottery. Now, I want to sell it and found a buyer. How long is the process on for all the paperwork to be done> Do, I have to pay any taxes on selling my bussiness, And, do I need lawery. Since, I am the seller.

Re: Please help me Questions about sellling my medallion?

ask shoiib at globe taxi. he can help you.

Re: Re: Please help me Questions about sellling my medallion?

Thankyou

Re: Please help me Questions about sellling my medallion?

Hey Dean, i'm interested to buy your medallion imediatly, i know a couple of good lawyers that can take care of the paperwork;if everything goes well we should be done in one month. Call me if you are interested, i am a very serious buyer(got the money and i can consider even making you the best offer for your medallion.
Call me at 773-329-0265 and we can close the deal quickly.

Re: Re: Please help me Questions about sellling my medallion?

Would you pay my friend 150,000 for his and take care of the transfer fee with the city

no more medallions, stick on issues!

No more talks of medallion sales.
lets talk about the end of chauffer class on harold washington college.
lets talk about the end of unfair credit card rules.
let's talk about fare increase.
lets talk about retirement savings and health insurance for cabbies.

Re: no more medallions, stick on issues!

I agree with you on that.

Re: Re: Re: Please help me Questions about sellling my medallion?

yes i would, "just wondering."Call me at 773-329-0265 if your friend is intrested or e-mail me at ro_am08@yahoo.com.