General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A Biting Crime

this happens all the time. one guy comes to passeneger side so you put window down. other guy distract you from driver side then passenger side guy grabs something and ran.

that sucks

That sucks in Chicago. I wish, I can carry a baseball bat under my driver seat. If, Some didn't that to me. I would knock there brains and make sure they never do that again.

Re: was he charged with felony? becareful who u pick

ask the prosecutor and cop to charge the theif with felony as it is a felony to physically attack a cabbie.

don't ever pick up anyone, i mean anyone who you think maybe drunk or unruly or strange blacks.
dont pick up guys who look unruly from bars.

don't give a **** abou the law, give a **** about your own safety.

Re: Re: was he charged with felony? becareful who u pick

Thanks for your advice

Re: Re: was he charged with felony? becareful who u pick

Ishmeet wrote, "don't ever pick up anyone, i mean anyone who you think maybe drunk or unruly or strange blacks."

Ishmeet, the color of someone's skin should play no part in deciding whether or not to pick up somebody.

George Lutfallah
Chicago Dispatcher

Re: Re: Re: was he charged with felony? becareful who u pick

GOERGE, as much as i read ur magazine, i hope you stop being mouthpiece for Reyes and stick on issues drivers are facing.

don't just tell us what she wants us to do, tell Reyes, what we want her to do that is stop being unfair to us and end this illegal credit card rule and mistreatment of drivers.

what i meant was be careful who u pick up. thatw as my point!

Re: Re: Re: Re: was he charged with felony? becareful who u pick

Perhaps your point would have been better made if you used the word "people" instead of "blacks."

George Lutfallah
Chicago Dispatcher

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

ask the prosecutor and cop to charge the theif with felony as it is a felony to physically attack a cabbie.

don't ever pick up anyone, i mean anyone who you think maybe drunk or unruly or strange blacks.
dont pick up guys who look unruly from bars.

don't give a **** abou the law, give a **** about your own safety.