General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
we dont need new drivers!

too many new drivers is problem for both current and veteren drivers and for customers too.
many new drivers don't know where they are going, they keep cab dirty and very bad smell inside, they drive too fast and they talk on phone with their blue tooth on even when there is a customer inside.

they give very bad name to all veteran drivers.

customer keep telling me how nice my cab is inside compared to other drivers who even don't know where SURF and Sheridan is and their cab smells very bad inside and they talk on their blue tooth phone.

I am not saying i am better than other drivers, but please new drivers need 10 weeks chauufer course instead of current 2 weeks. they should be tought about hot to cab keep clean odor free inside and not talk on their bluetooth phone etc.

I hope this non stop chauufer class on harold washington ends soon.

we have too many cabs on street with too many new , reckless, phone talking drivers.

cabbies should shower very often and keep their cabs odor free inside for customers.

Re: we dont need new drivers!

we don't need more new drivers no talking on phone, must know directions and end to chauffer class or 10 weeks class.

Re: we dont need new drivers!

i am a new driver and i agree with you sir very smelly cabs . you forgot about driving and eating hot wings....nigerian fish. ....etc.
i drove a limo for 3 years and i know how the cab smell and neatness play a big role on the tip amount.