General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
african attitude in chi-city

i am just very upset to see cabbies sepcially from (west africa) bringing their hunger for the $ and just drop it out in such and organised city....
cabbies who open their doors and empty a cup of mcdonald full of a smelly ************** have their licence revoked and i think other cabbies should report them.
another thing these guys honk for anything for example u dont feel like moving u r cab for an inch at the cab stand and here we are mr west africa start honking get off the cab and try to give a lesson how to behave......its just ridiculous......shamefull.....they r messing our picture witht the costumer....they curse at ppl if they dont get no tip (coz their cab is trash basket) or when they got pais by c.c.
.....................................and the list is long......and note that they are the one who got shot so often coz of their big mouth. at the first misunderstmant they throw an M.F.....or SON OF **** either at the cust or at fellow cabbies.....
i feel sad that guys like this are driving a cab......in the great city of chicago.

is there anything we can do to fight this savage behavior????????????

Re: african attitude in chi-city

I'm a part time cab driver, i drive about 2 to 5 days in a month and i can totally relate with what you are trying to say. The only thing i have problem with is your biasness. I think you are being biased by pointing at one ethnic group. There are always bad eggs in every societies, you dont have to generalise. I know couple middle eastern, somalians etc that do things that are eye-sore. It wouldn't be proper for me to say all Somalians are dirty..that is just an hasty generalisation. Be careful my friend!