Return to Website

NG Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum.

This forum is intended for members of the NGOC, if you are not a member
please consider joining  it only costs £15 a year...

The views & comments expressed on this forum are the views and comments of the person that posted them. The NG owners club does not take any responsibility for any views or comments made on the forum. The NG owners club reserves the right to remove any posting from the forum.

NG Owners Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NG or not?

Just spotted an NG for sale on Ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1984-NG-KITCAR-FULL-MOT-WEATHER-GEAR-GREAT-DRIVER-KIT-CAR-RETRO-CLASSIC-CAR-NICE-/280869447407?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item41651fa6ef

I queried it, with the seller, because I thought it looked more like a Burlington Arrow. His reply was 'no i beg to differ i have the original build manual and documents..all ng..even the price list....cheers anyway' I've got a price list for a Porsche, but it doesn't mean I have one in the garage! Any comments

Re: NG or not?

Definately looks more like a Burlington than a TA. However the listing has been amended saying it might be a Burlington so he has taken your comments on board.

It looks very similar to the Calvey Mitchell, which if I,m not mistaken was a fore runner of the NG. Can't be certain though Mark

I also told the guy it looked like a Burlington. It seems he wilted under the weight of mails

Just spotted this: Certainly not an NG of any sort.
Certainly not a Calvy Mitchel either. Which incidentaly was *not* a forerunner of the NG.

Burlingtons were originally not really kit cars because they were sold as plans although I think some parts were available: they may have progressed more into kits in later years but I don't recal that they did.

Yes it looks like a Burlington to me too. Rather horrible isn't it?

Nigel