Return to Website

NG Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum.

This forum is intended for members of the NGOC, if you are not a member
please consider joining  it only costs £15 a year...

The views & comments expressed on this forum are the views and comments of the person that posted them. The NG owners club does not take any responsibility for any views or comments made on the forum. The NG owners club reserves the right to remove any posting from the forum.

NG Owners Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
interesting NG ad!

http://www.leboncoin.fr/voitures/338887597.htm?ca=21_s

I saw this one for sale in the UK two or three weeks ago, I think it went around the £5k mark, and now it pops up in France as a Bentley! At a somewhat inflated price....

Re: interesting NG ad!

Hi Jan, looks like this advert has been replaced by an advert for a red morgan now. I did see the advert last week and it seems like a general car advertising site.

Regards

Paul

I sold my NG TC last year and it is now advertised on an Itlaian website as an NG TC "Bentley" along with 2 NG TFs - they even use the orignal UK sales pictures! http://www.unicoesemplare.it/vetture_vendita.asp

Hi Cavell,

I think this is the same car that Jan was talking about. Bit of a cheeky one that. I can't see anyone prepared to spend 29.000 euro on a car will be taken in by this advert without doing a bit of research first. Hopefully not anyway.

With a bit of luck they will make contact with the club first and we will be able to advise accordingly. With advice from the club then I am sure they would be able to negotiate a better price on the car advertised that far exceeds the membership fee of only £15 per annum ( membershp is less than a bottle of good polish or 3 gallons of petrol). Also as a member they would be welcome to attend the annual members rally at Stratford next July which is a great weekend.

Joining details is on a link from the front web page.

Would it be possible to send me a few details about your car Carvell, I am trying to build a database for club use of all the NG's I can find. (email is more secure)