Return to Website

NG Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum.

This forum is intended for members of the NGOC, if you are not a member
please consider joining  it only costs £15 a year...

The views & comments expressed on this forum are the views and comments of the person that posted them. The NG owners club does not take any responsibility for any views or comments made on the forum. The NG owners club reserves the right to remove any posting from the forum.

NG Owners Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New editorship of our club magazine

After 8 years at the helm doing a fine job producing the club Magazine, Chris Humphreys has stood down as editor and Chris and Su **** have taken up the reins to provide you with a club magazine.

How about showing your support for the new editors by providing a short NG based article for the new magazine. It doesn't have to be a long wordy document but could be a single paragraph with a suitable photo.

The magazine is a jewel in the crown for the club but can only survive and thrive with support from you the membership. During these dark cold long nights why not jot down a couple of sentences about what you have done with your NG this year between the rain clouds. Have you had any interesting experiences caused by the rain this year? Are you planning to fit a snorkel for next year just in case? A few notes and a photo or two would really help? Come on ladies, I am sure that there must be a few amusing stories that that have come in from the garage? Hints, tips and interesting places to vist are all welcome.

Please take the time to do something however small and send to ngoceditor@gmail.com

Regards

Paul Bennett

Re: New editorship of our club magazine

Thanks Paul for this 'plug' on our behalf
We are looking forward to being INUNDATED with interesting input for ChangiNGear !
We are determined to do our best to uphold Chris Humphries' high standard.
But we will be a struggling to do this without INPUT
So PLEASE let's hear from you all out there

Hi Chris & Su, Just got my copy of Changing gear through the post. Well done, it is a high standard. You just need some support from other members to send you some articles for inclusion in future copies. I hope that the members will respond and send you plenty of articles to make life easier and keep the magazine up to the current high standard. Regards Paul

Brilliant magazine its a great read. One small thing - where are the Noggin and Natters? My present wife Sarah wants to come and Nog and Natt.
Profile and our NG story on its way to you .
Cheers
B

Hello Brian - so pleased that you liked the Jan issue of ChangiNGear. Welcome to the Club. Look forward to receiving your 'profile'. The Noggin & Natter meetings are held in the clubroom bar of the Brooklands Motor Museum, Weybridge, KT13 0QN (The Campbell Gate Entrance) - suggest you a have a word with Peter Clark in advance. - regards Chris