Return to Website

NG Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum.

This forum is intended for members of the NGOC, if you are not a member
please consider joining  it only costs £15 a year...

The views & comments expressed on this forum are the views and comments of the person that posted them. The NG owners club does not take any responsibility for any views or comments made on the forum. The NG owners club reserves the right to remove any posting from the forum.

NG Owners Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sunday Lunch SE Meeting Feb 24th

Hi Rob - Su & I will be there. Regrettably 'Rocket' will not, being a trifle indisposed in the middle of a complete rewire. One of the promised upgrades for this year to improve our confidence in the reliability of the electrics.
Lets hope we will get a lot of bums in seats ! - Thanks for arranging this - Chris

Rob
Sorry, Teresa and I cannot make Lunch on Feb24 . Hope you get a good turn out, we look forward to catching up with you all soon .

Regards Alan

Hi Alan,

Thanks for letting me know, sorry you can't make it, at the moment the turn-out is looking very poor.

Cheers Rob

Hi NGers,

We are now up to 7 for the SE meeting at the Woodman on the 24th Feb.
The booking is for eight, so please if anyone else wants to join us (the more the merrier) I need to know by 9pm tonight.

I will check this Forum and my emails about then, or you could phone me (before 9pm please) on 01732 453639.

Thanks RobG.

Sorry can't make this one have something else planned that day, will look out for others.

Martin