Return to Website

NG Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum.

This forum is intended for members of the NGOC, if you are not a member
please consider joining  it only costs £15 a year...

The views & comments expressed on this forum are the views and comments of the person that posted them. The NG owners club does not take any responsibility for any views or comments made on the forum. The NG owners club reserves the right to remove any posting from the forum.

NG Owners Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Club database

Hi

I have an NG TF, I used to be a member but now lapsed. If you require details, I'll forward with picture

Dave

hi
do you have details of ours? if not what do you need to know
NG TF reg SDF 630H?

jeni

Hi Jeni,

Thanks for making contact and offering information. I have usual details about your car(MGB based TF 1800)and a photo but no information about who built it or when. You can email me directly if you don't want to make the information public.

I hope you are able to go to the National rally in Stratford. As a new member it would be a good opportunity for you to meet other members and look at other cars. It is an inclusive group and you would be most welcome even if you could only come for one day. Further details are on the front page of the website and it would be a nice run across the Cotswolds to get there

Next week is also the Witney Motor show on Thursday the 4th July. It would be really good if you could make it and we can have a chat. There are a couple of us from the Oxford area going and further details can be found at: www.witneymotorshow.co.uk/.

Regards

Paul

The data gathering is progressing well. I now have the registration numbers of nearly 1600 NGs produced over the years( either through past & present members or photos)

This doesn't mean that we can now stop because there are still cars out there that have never been club members of photos are not available.

Hi Jeni, Just been doing a bit more work on the database. It appears you are the 4th person registered within the club to own this car. It seems like it has stayed in the south of England and memberships have been registered in the following counties: GLOS,CORNWALL,WARKS and now WILTS.

Would you like me to pass your email onto the last 2 previous owners(subject to their email addresses still being valid)?

Hope to see you at the national rally this weekend.....

Regards

Paul