Return to Website

NG Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum.

This forum is intended for members of the NGOC, if you are not a member
please consider joining  it only costs £15 a year...

The views & comments expressed on this forum are the views and comments of the person that posted them. The NG owners club does not take any responsibility for any views or comments made on the forum. The NG owners club reserves the right to remove any posting from the forum.

NG Owners Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Oxfordshire meeting

Hi All, On the 2nd Thursday of the month there is a kitcar meeting held at the Black Horse Pub, Gozzards Ford, near Abingdon. It starts at about 7:00pm and goes on until everyone goes home.

The pub web site is: www.the-blackhorse.co.uk

The meeting is organised by the Chiltern 7s club. This is an informal group that has evolved over a number of years. You certainly don't need to have a 7 type car to be made welcome at this meeting. I attended last Thursday, was made to feel welcome and there were a variety of cars there. The majority were 7 type cars but there were also an Ultima(6.7 litre Chevolet engine!!), a Fisher Fury, and a Silva something that wasn't a 7 type. I was there in my NG and it seemed like a kitcar wasn't absolutely necessary as there was a 3.0 litre BMW Z4 coupe fully adapted for a disabled driver and a Z3 owned by the main organiser.

The next meeting is the 8th August so it would be great if we could get a few NGs there to make a presence. If you need any more information just get in touch.

Re: Oxfordshire meeting

Hi All,

I attended the meeting last night at the Black Horse. Not so many cars there as last month but we are in holiday season.

A good number of the guys there actually had a meal in the pub.

The number of NGs attending this month doubled as Colin Padbury came in his TC. It wasn't quite so warm as it has been but the air seemed fresher somehow.

The next meeting is there on the 13th September(2nd Thursday of the month). It is appreciated that it is a weeknight and some have early starts for work the next morning but please try and attend. It starts at 7:00pm and Colin and I stayed until about 9:30 so not too late.

Regards

Paul

Re: Oxfordshire meeting

Hi Paul,
I am sorry, but due to the uncertain weather today, I will not be able to attend your get together at the Six Bells. I would like to meet up, maybe your next meet? Could you please let me know when this is?
Sorry again but forgot to jot down your tel. no., hence contacting you in this manner.
Regards, Greg.