Return to Website

NG Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum.

This forum is intended for members of the NGOC, if you are not a member
please consider joining  it only costs £15 a year...

The views & comments expressed on this forum are the views and comments of the person that posted them. The NG owners club does not take any responsibility for any views or comments made on the forum. The NG owners club reserves the right to remove any posting from the forum.

NG Owners Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
September SE Meeting at Dering Arms Pluckley

Hi NGers,
I have just come back from a very interesting trip out with the TSSC we went to the Dering arms near Pluckley not far from Ashford Kent.

There is an informal all marques Classic car club which meets every Second Sunday of the month quite a line-up of cars from an SS100 Replica, Morgans old and new likes wise MGs including a replica Q Type and a couple of MMMs, plus Aston's an Austin Atlantic plus of course a good selection of Triumphs and modern MGs, and many more cars including a kit based on a Healy 3000.

Thinking maybe we could join them for their last meeting in September.
The proposed Chiddingstone Castle event I am afraid will not be happening. The DERING ARMS pub puts on a Barbie, and other food is available; but expect to pay at least £20 per head for a sit down meal.

If interested please contact me (Rob Garrett) by phone or Chris and Su by email.

Thanks Happy NGing!