Return to Website

NG Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum.

This forum is intended for members of the NGOC, if you are not a member
please consider joining  it only costs £15 a year...

The views & comments expressed on this forum are the views and comments of the person that posted them. The NG owners club does not take any responsibility for any views or comments made on the forum. The NG owners club reserves the right to remove any posting from the forum.

NG Owners Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Interesting Organisation and Website

Hi All,

While visiting a local classic car pub meet I got chatting to a guy that has a couple of Suffolk SS100's. During our chat the discussion touched on the subject of registration and IVA. He then mentioned a a group called ACE The association of Car Enthusiasts and their web site is: http//www.the-ace.org.uk

I have copied the information below from their web site:
"The purpose of this Association of Car Enthusiasts (ACE) website is to provide a platform where all vehicle based legislative issues can be readily accessed and to provide a rallying point for all interested parties. In the past it has been an uphill struggle to get the information out to all the clubs, forums and magazines in a short and concise form when you really need to know the background to the issues to understand the fully implications. Hopefully the information provided here will provide the necessary history and go some way to explain possible implications of legislation as it arises."

In my view, there is lots of interesting information on their site that could be useful to our members.

Regards

Paul