Return to Website

NG Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum.

This forum is intended for members of the NGOC, if you are not a member
please consider joining  it only costs £15 a year...

The views & comments expressed on this forum are the views and comments of the person that posted them. The NG owners club does not take any responsibility for any views or comments made on the forum. The NG owners club reserves the right to remove any posting from the forum.

NG Owners Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: menbership

Hi
I bought a similar Henley not so long back and have bit by bit got NiGella road sorted. Can't claim to be an expert but lots of stuff to share on the process and experiences
Oh yes she's a genuine NG TF but got a few quirky things about her
Cheers
Brian

Re: membership

Hi Steve,

Congratulations on purchasing your Henley. The club is a very friendly and inclusive group so you and your car would be most welcome. The Henley model is quite rare so there aren't that many of them around but it is definitely included as an NG. Once you have joined the club you would be most welcome at the national rally next year. What specific questions do you have about your car? I don't know a lot about the Henley model but would be more than happy to have a chat with you about it to see how I can help. Send me a private email and we can exchange phone numbers.

I think the car you bought came from the South West somewhere down near Exeter. Is that correct? If so, I believe it was finished but had to be done in a hurry because the original builder was seriously ill and time was not on his side. If it is the same car I am thinking about then you have been very fortunate as it is registered correctly as a Pastiche Henley.

The Henley model is no longer made so there isn't a ready made supply of parts. You will have to source the carpets yourself from any carpet shop so the choice is yours. Internal trim is pretty much the same but shouldn't be that difficult unless you wish to have them done by a professional car trimmer. The hood is more difficult but there are car trimmers that will make one for a couple of limbs.

The forum is quite under used as we are a very small car club but most questions get answered.

Regards

Paul B

Re: Henley

Hi Steve
I may be able to help you with your Henley interior trim if interested please get in touch
Regards
Ed