Return to Website

NG Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum.

This forum is intended for members of the NGOC, if you are not a member
please consider joining  it only costs £15 a year...

The views & comments expressed on this forum are the views and comments of the person that posted them. The NG owners club does not take any responsibility for any views or comments made on the forum. The NG owners club reserves the right to remove any posting from the forum.

NG Owners Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: SE October Sunday Lunch at The STAR Lingfield

Hi Rob - good to see so many NGers at the Lunch ! and 4 NGs braving the weather.
A very enjoyable event and the food was good value, though the service was rather slow (again). Hope everybody had a good journey home, we caught about 5minutes of heavy rain but was otherwise fine.
I guess the next SE Lunch will be end January ? - Chris

Re: SE October Sunday Lunch at The STAR Lingfield

Hi Chris & Su,

Thanks again for helping with this meet.

It was great to see so many Ngers braving the weather,(including at least four new faces) for 4 NGs and John's MGA to turn up was fantastic given the forecast.

Have to agree about the service though, the fact we had a date clash with a well known "donor" club didn't help. As I said before we will have to avoid the last weekend of the month when using this Pub.

We waited out the first down-pour with Peter, John and SOH's, then made a dash for it got about 2/3 of the way home before the next one; but made it without a hitch, Freya working well and not missing a beat!

I intend the next meet to be in mid-Feb rather than late Jan, probably at a new venue! Thanks Again to everyone who attended this very successful meet - Best regards Rob G.