Return to Website

NG Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum.

This forum is intended for members of the NGOC, if you are not a member
please consider joining  it only costs £15 a year...

The views & comments expressed on this forum are the views and comments of the person that posted them. The NG owners club does not take any responsibility for any views or comments made on the forum. The NG owners club reserves the right to remove any posting from the forum.

NG Owners Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NiGella's New Screen

A quick note to say that Cris at Brass craft has done a superb job on NiGella's new screen. A truly professional service, very thorough design and build and a great pleasure to work with.
Thanks Cris I'd recommend every time
I'd attach piccies if I knew how :-)
B

Re: NiGella's New Screen

Hi Brian,

I bought a screen from Brasscraft for my build and although not the cheapest in the world, it is good quality and looks the dogs. I am glad he is making them again as I had the last of the batch a couple of years ago. At the time he was waiting for orders to make it worthwhile getting the castings for another batch.

When I bought mine I was led to believe that there was quite a lot of development undertaken with John Hoyle and Dave Woolgar to make sure they fitted correctly and were of the right quality. I have seen them on other cars and they always seem to fit correctly and look the part.

Have you ordered the hood yet? If not let me know via private email......

Regards

Paul