Return to Website

NG Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum.

This forum is intended for members of the NGOC, if you are not a member
please consider joining  it only costs £15 a year...

The views & comments expressed on this forum are the views and comments of the person that posted them. The NG owners club does not take any responsibility for any views or comments made on the forum. The NG owners club reserves the right to remove any posting from the forum.

NG Owners Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Stoneleigh

Jeremy,

I am in no way criticizing the club. I have attended the national rally for years since my children were very small. The Stratford event is a superb event and I really enjoy the many national rallies that have been held there. There is a lot of behind the scenes organisation that goes into the event to make it run as smoothly as it does for the benefit of the membership.

I have seen the amount of effort that goes into making the national rally such a success and it saddens me that more people don't support it. Again Bob and Manda were always at Stoneleigh flying the flag for the club. When you arrived there you were always welcomed with a hot cuppa which is spot on after a chilly journey as it sometimes could be.

The club is very friendly and inclusive but planned events are not well supported by the membership. Why? There are many cars out there( possibly over 1500) but they are rarely seen at events. There were lots of Cobra's and Lotus 7's of various marques at Stoneleigh this year but only 5 NG's that attended over the whole weekend. Does anyone know why they rarely attend events?

It would be really good to get a record number of cars attending the national rally this year. Has anyone any ideas how to achieve this??