Return to Website

NG Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum.

This forum is intended for members of the NGOC, if you are not a member
please consider joining  it only costs £15 a year...

The views & comments expressed on this forum are the views and comments of the person that posted them. The NG owners club does not take any responsibility for any views or comments made on the forum. The NG owners club reserves the right to remove any posting from the forum.

NG Owners Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Taste of Unleaded

Hmmm much to think about there then.
Must confess I'm guessing at vapour lock 'cos she was running beautifully when put away a week ago but now after a rain enforced garage spell - no start. More significantly no petrol smell after long grinding of starter
I'll cobble together a sucker and fill the fuel filter, see how she goes with a big slug of PlusGas
And I suppose I should work through the electric malfunction options also
Seems like I spend about 5 hours leaning over the bonnet to 1 hour of driving fun and can't really go anywhere because of unreliability
Maybe I should buy a Vovlo
Hey ho
Thanks
B

And so the answer proved to be 2 large unleaded no ice or slice, a big squirt of plus gas Vapour lock cleared. Maybe Unleaded and Ginger ale in future. Hmmmm cheaper than most fine ales
B

Glad to hear you are back up and running again, does that mean we will be seeing you at the national rally then....? Entry form on home page of web site.....

Regards

Paul

Sadly no. NiGella not up to journies like this yet and more importantly (as per the gospel according to the current Mrs L) the wedding invite takes priority
Bah