Return to Website

NG Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum.

This forum is intended for members of the NGOC, if you are not a member
please consider joining  it only costs £15 a year...

The views & comments expressed on this forum are the views and comments of the person that posted them. The NG owners club does not take any responsibility for any views or comments made on the forum. The NG owners club reserves the right to remove any posting from the forum.

NG Owners Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wallingford car rally

Dear All,

The Wallingford Vehicle Rally and Parade returns on Sunday May 10th
2015 for its 11th year. This relaxed, friendly and very informal event
is organised by a small group of volunteers. The event will kick off at 11am with a parade of 250 vehicles through the picturesque Oxfordshire town of Wallingford from The Wallingford Sports Park, snaking around the streets, through the Market Place and culminating in a static show at the Kinecroft in the centre of town.

Throughout the day there are displays and side stalls hosted by local
suppliers and charities, helping raise funds for their worthy causes.
Local food traders will also be there throughout the day so you can
sample the tasty delights from local suppliers.

It is well worth attending this event. I have been 3 times now and it has been a good event every times with lots of interesting cars and various stalls to have a look around. Last time I went it was attended by Mike Brewer from the telly.

I would recommend getting booked in early as spaces are limited.

More information can be found at: info@wallingfordcarrally.org.uk or via the website http://www.wallingfordcarrally.org.uk/

Re: Wallingford car rally

Hi All,

The recent magazine said that the survey results show that 90% of people would attend meetings in their area.

Is anyone interested in attending this event??

Regards

Paul

Just had an email from the rally organiser today with the message below:

Just a little update for you. Registration has now been open for 10
days and the response has been amazing. Just over 150 have
pre-registered already, so be quick as it looks like we will be fully
booked by the end of the month....

It really is a good event to attend and the parade around the town is quite unusual but good fun. Many people come out of their houses with deckchairs and cups of tea to watch all the cars go by.

Regards

Paul

Hi, Have just joined the club and enjoy attending one day events. Unfortunately already booked elsewhere for this particular weekend but just wanted to say please keep posting as it is appreciated, even if I know from experience that it sometimes feels like there is nobody out there... John.

Hi John,

Thanks for your kind words of encouragement and welcome to the club. I have tried to get people to attend various events in the Oxford area and it has been a bit challenging at times.

I know of one other owner that has signed up for the Wallingford show and another possible 2 others so fingers crossed.

There is another event coming up that I will advertise separately. That is the Abingdon Air & country show on the 3rd May.

Regards

Paul

Hi All,

There will be definitely two NG's there and a possibly another one I am waiting to hear from. I will be there but is another car. It is definitely worth the day out so please book in and let me know.

Regards

Paul

Hi all,

Have a look at the parade and spot the NG's.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi14qmqSBO8

Regards

Paul

have got my ticket for May 2017...
http://www.wallingfordcarrally.org.uk/register/

Well Done Neil,

That is 13 members of the club signed up. I am really chuffed that we have managed to get such a good number signed up. Looking forward to seeing you there.

Regards

Paul

Do we all want to meet up in advance?