Return to Website

NG Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum.

This forum is intended for members of the NGOC, if you are not a member
please consider joining  it only costs £15 a year...

The views & comments expressed on this forum are the views and comments of the person that posted them. The NG owners club does not take any responsibility for any views or comments made on the forum. The NG owners club reserves the right to remove any posting from the forum.

NG Owners Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: NiGellas Noisy 2nd Gear

Hello Brian
Sorry to hear that Nigella is singing to you, afraid I have no experience that would be helpful. But look forward to your 'piece'for ChangiNGear Thanks
Chris

I thought the Ford 5 speed gearbox had an oil filler on the side - this also acts as the oil level indicator.

On my mates Marlin Berlinetta there is a hole in the transmission tunnel to access it - passenger side if memory serves me rightly. Similarly on my RAW Striker.

Cheers
Jeremy

Hmmmm I'll got down and dirty. I was going on web based stuff that described the series 9 gearbox as sealed for life

Sounds like a plan there was definitely a filling point on the type 9's I have had involvement with.

I used one of those bottles with the flexible spout, doesn't stop it running up your arm once the filled level is reached!!

Good luck, let us know if it works

Cheers
Jeremy