Return to Website

NG Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum.

This forum is intended for members of the NGOC, if you are not a member
please consider joining  it only costs £15 a year...

The views & comments expressed on this forum are the views and comments of the person that posted them. The NG owners club does not take any responsibility for any views or comments made on the forum. The NG owners club reserves the right to remove any posting from the forum.

NG Owners Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Brasscraft Windscreens

I want to update my TF's alloy screen to the current chrome on brass one.

Due to lack of response/interest from Findhorn, I contacted Chris Glover at Brasscraft, the original supplier of the IVA chrome on brass windscreens.

As has been reported before, he could only get the castings for orders of 10 or more units.

Is there a demand within the club for such an order? Please reply if you think you would be interested.

I will send a copy of this to the magazine in case there are members who don't regularly use the forum.

Best regards.

Re: Brasscraft Windscreens

Hi Peter, I have emailed you what I know.
You may have been trying to contact Findhorn on 'old' numbers
Chris

Hi
I am also trying to find an IVA ok windscreen and frame for my newly build TF
so would really happy to find one

Im also looking for a full windscreen with pillars and surrounding for an ng tf

Hello Kitcar,

Are you a club member? Can I encourage you to join? It is less than 3 gallons of petrol or a good bottle of polish for a years membership.

Could you please send me a photo of your car? I am building up a database of NGs and if you are a non-member chances are I don't have your car listed.

Regards

Paul