Return to Website

NG Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum.

This forum is intended for members of the NGOC, if you are not a member
please consider joining  it only costs £15 a year...

The views & comments expressed on this forum are the views and comments of the person that posted them. The NG owners club does not take any responsibility for any views or comments made on the forum. The NG owners club reserves the right to remove any posting from the forum.

NG Owners Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Facebook

Hi Paul,

I wouldn't see it replacing anything that we already have as a club. More like a shop window - raising the profile of the NG make and the profile of the club and our events.

I don't think that club membership should be a requirement of facebook page membership/following but I think the club could be actively promoted.

We do need to court the next generation so perhaps embracing some of the social media options makes sense.

I'll have a play with "it" over the weekend (if I get a chance) and post a link on here to try and get some feedback from other facebook users and perhaps some pictures of NG's other than my car!

If that works then we can put a link on here and write something for the next magazine.

Cheers
Jeremy

Jeremy,

I have read the first 3 points you have raised and agree wholeheartedly. What you suggest seems like a good plan so will wait to hear more.

As an aside I am going to Gaydon on Saturday to the club expo. Hopefully will get some ideas from this and will share them with you....

Regards

Paul

I have just had my Post refused, as it found SPAM content. Don't know what it was. I was agreeing with Jeremy's comments, and stating more uses for F...book (try that for no SPAM). Anyway, if you need any help Jeremy, let me know.

For those on Facebook there is now an NG Owners group! And there are four members already.

It is a closed group so you have to request to join but that is easy just like a friend request.

The group can be found by typing in NG Kit car or by copying this link to the browser: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NG.Owners/

I hope the group will develop with the help of its members and will be used to actively promote the NG Owners Club and its events.

All feedback and constructive comments welcome.

Cheers
Jeremy