Return to Website

NG Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum.

This forum is intended for members of the NGOC, if you are not a member
please consider joining  it only costs £15 a year...

The views & comments expressed on this forum are the views and comments of the person that posted them. The NG owners club does not take any responsibility for any views or comments made on the forum. The NG owners club reserves the right to remove any posting from the forum.

NG Owners Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Q789 lpp ( THE TOAD)

Hi All. Have just joined the club and would like any information on Q789 LPP THE TOAD (NGTC)would be greatly appreciated. Many Thanks.

Re: Q789 lpp ( THE TOAD)

Hi Tony,

Snap - my car is called Mr ToAd as well - but its a TA (hence the capitals)

The TC V8 looked good in the facebook pictures I have seen. Nick is a member of the facebook group for NG's (https://www.facebook.com/groups/NG.Owners/). If you are a facebook users please join us there as dwell.

Other than what Nick posted I don't know anything about the car, but I am sure other club members will and will let you know.

Anyway welcome to the club, I hope you enjoy the TC and hope to see you at an event sometime.

Cheers
Jeremy

Hi Jeremy. Thanks for your reply and will be no doubt active on the forum quite soon.

Hi Tony,

I don't know much about your car except to say I am pretty sure it has attended one of the National rallies at Upper Heyford.

It was green, don't know whether it still is. It did have alloy wheels and aero screens. It was owned by someone in Hertfordshire from 2011 to 2013 according to the information I have but could have been longer.

I have a picture if you would like it? Just send me a private email with your address.

Hope to see you at the national rally in July, further info on home page of owners web site.

Regards

Paul

Hi Paul thanks for the info, trying to build a profile on the tc and its original builder. Very doubtful that I will be able to make this years rally, but look forward to meeting you all soon.