Return to Website

NG Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum.

This forum is intended for members of the NGOC, if you are not a member
please consider joining  it only costs £15 a year...

The views & comments expressed on this forum are the views and comments of the person that posted them. The NG owners club does not take any responsibility for any views or comments made on the forum. The NG owners club reserves the right to remove any posting from the forum.

NG Owners Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Badge Bar

Hi Mel, You can buy a length of 20mm dia mirrored stainless tube and flatten the ends in a vice. drill the holes to suit and bob's yer uncle you have a badge bar.

Regards

Paul

Thanks Paul. In hand this weekend.

Mel Dowson

Hi Mel, How did you get on with the badge bar? will you be making an appearance at Stoneleigh this weekend?

Regards

Paul B

Hi Paul

Got the tubing but waiting for a fine day so I can get "Boris" out of the garage to do the work, as I need to find a fault on the off-side headlight while I have the lights off. Cannot see the point in doing the badge bar then having to remove the headlight again to carryout the repair.

Unfortunately I won't be attending Stoneleigh as the weather doesn't look promising and the longest journey I have done so far is bring the car back from Accrington to York (about 60 miles).

Will post some photos when it is complete. In the meantime hope everything goes well this weekend.

Mel D