Return to Website

NG Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum.

This forum is intended for members of the NGOC, if you are not a member
please consider joining  it only costs £15 a year...

The views & comments expressed on this forum are the views and comments of the person that posted them. The NG owners club does not take any responsibility for any views or comments made on the forum. The NG owners club reserves the right to remove any posting from the forum.

NG Owners Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Rear springs

The rear suspension on my NG TA appears to be ready for a rebuild and a clean up/repaint. I have read about MGs being fitted with parabolic rear springs, but does anyone have any experience or views on fitting them to an NG?

Also, does anyone have experience of fitting polybushes to NG suspension (I have read superflex blue are similar to original MG rubber type but have a longer life).

I am looking for a comfortable ride with good handling in touring mode. Any experiences, opinions welcome.

Regards

John

Re: Rear springs

I have now bought a set of parabolic rear springs although not fitted them yet due to the many other jobs in the house and garden.
When they are eventually fitted I will be able to see if there are any problems with height of the car at the rear and also ride quality.

John