Return to Website

NG Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum.

This forum is intended for members of the NGOC, if you are not a member
please consider joining  it only costs £15 a year...

The views & comments expressed on this forum are the views and comments of the person that posted them. The NG owners club does not take any responsibility for any views or comments made on the forum. The NG owners club reserves the right to remove any posting from the forum.

NG Owners Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum

If you want answers to questions or just want to impart some information then this is the place to do it.

Re: Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum

I think this is a great idea - thanks to Mark Staley for suggesting it. One use could be to build up a collection of questions and answers to help people building their NGs. So come on everyone, let's have some input!

Re: Re: Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum

Hi all,

Let,s make this a popular forum.

Do we know how many of us are going to Stoneleigh, and on which days?

Mark

Re: Re: Re: Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum

Well I'm hoping to go on the Sunday.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum

I,ll be there both days, as I will be staying over

I think we neeed to make our fellow memebers aware of the forum, how about a mention in the next magazine, or a mailshot.

Re: Re: Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum

Hi

This is good for a start but as we have a web site with all the appropriate bits and bobs then would it be better to have our own forum rather than a 3rd party site that includes those horrible ads. That way we probably have more control over style and integration to the web site. For example latest post headlines on the front page.

Also I think the profile needs raising - I've only just found it.

Oh hope I'm not being negative, its a great way for us to chat expecially in the coming winter months when the NG is sitting in the garage and I am warming my feet in front of the fire, with a beer....

Thank you Mike for setting up this forum

TTFN

Jonathan