Return to Website

NG Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum.

This forum is intended for members of the NGOC, if you are not a member
please consider joining  it only costs £15 a year...

The views & comments expressed on this forum are the views and comments of the person that posted them. The NG owners club does not take any responsibility for any views or comments made on the forum. The NG owners club reserves the right to remove any posting from the forum.

NG Owners Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hello !!

Hi David - welcome to the club!
I am the current editor of ChangiNGear, our quarterly magazine. Congratulations on buying an NG TF, I am sure you will be pleased with it. The main source for your NG specific parts will be Findhorn Cars (www.ngcars.co.uk).
The NG TC you refer to belongs to Alan Goodbun and I believe he made the dash himself. I am sure he would be willing to talk to you about it though.
Please feel free to contact any of us for support or advice - that's what we're here for - and hopefully you would like to come to some of our meetings at some point in the (not too distant) future.
(You can contact me through my own website at www.ngkitcar.co.uk) if you wish.

Hello !!

Chris,
Thank you very much for getting back to me. I have long wanted an NG TF and now there is one in my drive !! Really pleased about this.
I have already made contact with Findhorn Cars and Nigel Brooks will be contacting me soon with some additional info I required.
I am not going to do too much on or to the car yet as the open topped weather is almost here. I don't want the car to be laid up at this point but later in the year I will be starting on some of the more lengthy projects.
I must admit that Alan Goodbun appears to be a dab hand at dashboards. I was hoping to take the easy option and get one off the shelf, so to speak. I am not at all averse to a spot of woodwork, but it is the upholstery side which will let me down.
Anyway, must dash as I have a few jobs to do on the car before my wife discoveres I am missing.
Thanks once again and I am hoping to get to some events/meetings in the future. Newark on the 18th June will be my first (hopefully)
Best wishes,
David