Return to Website

NG Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum.

This forum is intended for members of the NGOC, if you are not a member
please consider joining  it only costs £15 a year...

The views & comments expressed on this forum are the views and comments of the person that posted them. The NG owners club does not take any responsibility for any views or comments made on the forum. The NG owners club reserves the right to remove any posting from the forum.

NG Owners Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: midlands group

Hi Jeff,

I would be interested in some form of midlands get together as I'm sure would others. Do you have anything in mind?

Will you be at the rally or Newark? if so we'll have natter there.

ATB Mark

Re: Re: midlands group

Cannot make Newark as away that w/e.
However I will be at the national rally on the Sunday
in my trusty TF ( H00 8N)
Hope to see you then.

Re: Re: Re: midlands group

Hi Jeff etc,

I managed to speak with Mark and Anne last Friday (the 17th June). They have been extremely busy with other matters - family etc and with having their car off the road seem to have let things slip (their own words). In fact they've not paid subs this year.

I gather Ed Powell is suggesting he might operate a South Midlands group to see if we can get some better interest. I think Mark and Anne became despondent with the general attitude of the Midlands group. Jenny and I went on their summer lunch for the previous 2 years and we were the only people who'd EVER turned up! ......I guess people who try to organise things can only tolerate so much.

A fresh start is required I guess. Cheers, Richard