Return to Website

NG Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum.

This forum is intended for members of the NGOC, if you are not a member
please consider joining  it only costs £15 a year...

The views & comments expressed on this forum are the views and comments of the person that posted them. The NG owners club does not take any responsibility for any views or comments made on the forum. The NG owners club reserves the right to remove any posting from the forum.

NG Owners Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: SVA

Your nearest SVA Centre is probably Yeading. I found the people there very kind and helpful. When I checked the Web for advice I found all manner of horror stories, and spent ages tweaking things all kinds of foolish things, most of which were unnecessary according to the examiner. If your fuel filter is directly above the exhaust pipe, you may wish to add a simple cover plate for protection. I didn't add the spare wheel or weather gear until afterwards. The examinor used a mirror to check the tidyness of wiring behind the dashboard. I strongly recommend Chris Humphries WebSite for tips (such as dolly switches outside the steering wheel area) as both his and my NG-TF passed first time. If you want a little more info, please look my home telephone number up in the club directory.

Re: Re: Re: SVA

Thanks for the comments. I shall check my fuel filter location - I think it's a little inboard of the exhaust, but best to check. The comment about the dash wiring is quite tinely, that's what I'm doing at the moment! I shall try even harder to get it all neatly tucked away.