Return to Website

NG Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum.

This forum is intended for members of the NGOC, if you are not a member
please consider joining  it only costs £15 a year...

The views & comments expressed on this forum are the views and comments of the person that posted them. The NG owners club does not take any responsibility for any views or comments made on the forum. The NG owners club reserves the right to remove any posting from the forum.

NG Owners Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spare wheel covers

Hi all,

I have been speaking to a company regarding the supply of spare wheel covers (soft and semi rigid) with the owners club logo on. The more ordered the cheaper they would be so I am asking would anyone be interested if the price was right. If you are e.mail me details,i.e tyre diameter, number required (I know we only have one spare wheel, but someone may want one for their tintop 4x4)and as soon as I have info I will let you know. If anyone knows of any members without access to the forum could you let them know as well please.

Mark Staley

Re: Spare wheel covers

Hi Mark

Although I hardly ever use my spare wheel cover now, I might if it had the NG logo on. I would be interested if the price was not too high. My tyre size is 185/65x15. Have you considered the legal implications of using Nick Green's Logo? I suspect his permission should be sought first.

Hi Chris,

To be honest the legal side didn't cross my mind as we can readily buy mugs, keyrings, shirts etc with the logo on. That said if we need permission from Nick we will have to ask. How do I contact him, hasn't he to Oz or somewhere?

Re: Re: Spare wheel covers

The club gear uses the NG Owners Club logo which is different from the NG logo and, I assume, permission has already been given to the club for it's use. I am not sure how to contact Nick Green (although I have an email address for him which I will email you - I don't know if you will get a response) but perhaps John Hoyle would know. It may be that Nick would only give permission to the NGOC, in which case we could pursue this as a club item.

Hi Chris

It is the owners club logo I would be getting put on the covers, and that is why I didn't foresee a problem with the logo use, mind you the chap has not got back to me yet. I am also going to contact Bob P in relation to taking over the club regalia which is why I posted in the first instance, to test the waters shall we say.
ATB Mark

Re: Re: Spare wheel covers

Hello Mark,

I would be very intersted in 3 covers. Sizes will vary. Our TF has a Rover cover. Not many people have noticed it or commented but I'd much prefer an NG one. Are you considering embossing or printing the logo?

A re-issue of the owners club badge would also be very welcome.

I hope you do take on the club merchandise sales - good for you and go for it!

Cheers,

Dave Holland