Return to Website

NG Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum.

This forum is intended for members of the NGOC, if you are not a member
please consider joining  it only costs £15 a year...

The views & comments expressed on this forum are the views and comments of the person that posted them. The NG owners club does not take any responsibility for any views or comments made on the forum. The NG owners club reserves the right to remove any posting from the forum.

NG Owners Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
gear lever decal

Does anyone know where I can buy a gear lever decal showing layout for a standard MGB gear lever. Holden used to stock them, but have just advised me that they can no longer get them. Or will I just have to get lucky at an autojumble?

Re: gear lever decal

Europa Spares do a wide selection of "badges" for gearlever knobs, etc. including the one you want.
Try www.europaspares.com and go to the online shop and look at the badges section. It is about £1.50 plus vat.

Re: Re: gear lever decal

Thanks a lot Chris! All done and dusted. Incidentally, in answer to your question regarding Stoneleigh, I will not be able to make it this year due to the house move. I have agreed to take over as the East Anglian contact from Chris Wilson as soon as I have settled. It will be early July and I will advise you then. Thanks again, David