Return to Website

NG Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum.

This forum is intended for members of the NGOC, if you are not a member
please consider joining  it only costs £15 a year...

The views & comments expressed on this forum are the views and comments of the person that posted them. The NG owners club does not take any responsibility for any views or comments made on the forum. The NG owners club reserves the right to remove any posting from the forum.

NG Owners Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: NG HENLEY

Yes there was a factory built one which I looked at during my visit to Pastiche in Rotherham. It was Sierra based and was running with the exception of the exhaust back box.

Re: Re: NG HENLEY

I am led to believe my car was produced Pastiche in Rotherham to show at the 1991 Kit Car show, its sounds as if factory built Sierra based Henleys are fairly rare?

Re: Re: Re: NG HENLEY

It could have been your car I looked at then. It was shortly after I took delivery of my Cortina based kit when the factory closed leaving me with a few bits to source to complete it. This was only a couple of months later. If I recall, it was blue with a black interior.

I have recently tracked my car down to the new owner in Scotland who says it is still running OK. I'm considering an option to buy it back if it ever comes up for sale.