Return to Website

NG Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum.

This forum is intended for members of the NGOC, if you are not a member
please consider joining  it only costs £15 a year...

The views & comments expressed on this forum are the views and comments of the person that posted them. The NG owners club does not take any responsibility for any views or comments made on the forum. The NG owners club reserves the right to remove any posting from the forum.

NG Owners Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Forest and District NG Events Blog

I thought I'd post this here just in case you hadn't spotted it on the NG site links page.

I've put this blog (a kind of notice board you can post to but not quite a forum!) on my web site so that owners in the New Forest area can have a web focal point and be informed of stuff happening / happened in the area. It's not intended as a discussion area as we have the forum but comments can be made about events due.

For those that have not used blogs this one works like this - you can view the posts on it anytime but if you want to post then you have to register. When registering you can elect to be informed about posts and also post yourself (not literally of coarse!). When a post is made all those who wanted to be notified will get an email if the person making the posts wants to notify everyone. Don't worry about having lots of emails as I don't post much but when I do you will at least know.

This may prove to be useful or useless but we will see.