Return to Website

NG Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum.

This forum is intended for members of the NGOC, if you are not a member
please consider joining  it only costs £15 a year...

The views & comments expressed on this forum are the views and comments of the person that posted them. The NG owners club does not take any responsibility for any views or comments made on the forum. The NG owners club reserves the right to remove any posting from the forum.

NG Owners Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TF bits For Sale

NG TF converted to aeroscreen racer so…….

NG TF hinged chrome luggage rack, almost as new £250 (£400 new)
NG TF pre SVA aluminium framed windscreen + brackets. Useable condition £50 (good to have a spare)
NG TF Hood and rear support hoops, windows slightly yellowed but otherwise VGC £200
NG TF pair side windows + frames (zipped) reasonable condition but windows slightly yellowed £150
NG TF windscreen wiper motor (worked when it came off car but no guarantee) + 2 chrome wipers, good condition £20
NG TF pair perspex side wind deflectors (attach to windscreen) VGC / never used £40

The hood / windows / deflectors etc all attach to the pre SVA windscreen, but I guess can be made to fit the new SVA windscreen easily enough.

I can email pics if required. Buyer to collect, Reading, Berks.

Re: TF bits For Sale

could you email photo of wind deflectors and size,i have a henley and interested if the can be made to fit

Re: Re: TF bits For Sale

Hi Tony - I have emailed you.
Thanks
Neil

I would be interested in the wiper bits.

Are they still available??
Where do you live?

Hi Hugo, wiper blades and motor still available. I'm in Reading, Berkshire.

Thanks
Neil

Hello
Are the wiper blades still available and if so are they useable/MOT passable? If not where would you buy a pair from. I have tried Findhorn.
Regards
Mike

Sorry sold now. By the look of it they're from a mini or similar