Return to Website

NG Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum.

This forum is intended for members of the NGOC, if you are not a member
please consider joining  it only costs £15 a year...

The views & comments expressed on this forum are the views and comments of the person that posted them. The NG owners club does not take any responsibility for any views or comments made on the forum. The NG owners club reserves the right to remove any posting from the forum.

NG Owners Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: East Anglian Area

Hello David,

I was having a browse around the forum this evening and saw your posting. From teh stats - lots of people have looked at your post but no one has replied. I hope people have just been SHY and replied privately. Where are you all in East Anglia? Come on support the club and your local area.

David, I'm from Hampshire, not exactly in your area, but when i can i'll come across to some of your meetings - if i may? I made the trek up to Donnington and it was very well worth it. Everyone was really friendly, i enjoyed the meeting and i'll go again. I look forward to meeting with you and any other members in EA.
Cheers, Dave

Re: East Anglian Area

Hello Dave and thanks for your response, and support. Hopefully you will stir East Anglian members to do the same. You are most welcome in the area any time and if you wish I will email details of 2007 venues. I would particularly recommend the Lavenham Carnival at the end of August. All the best David