Return to Website

NG Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum.

This forum is intended for members of the NGOC, if you are not a member
please consider joining  it only costs £15 a year...

The views & comments expressed on this forum are the views and comments of the person that posted them. The NG owners club does not take any responsibility for any views or comments made on the forum. The NG owners club reserves the right to remove any posting from the forum.

NG Owners Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Exbury Gardens Visit

Hi Keith,

I'll be there - my Ta is running again. Just finished working on her - umm almost at the last hour. I Look forward to meeting you again. We met at the Findhorn open day a few years ago.

TA is red VFE475. Will also have my Dad and my sons in the family Tinny - silver Vectra.

Dave Holland

Re: Re: Exbury Gardens Visit

Hi

Thanks for everyone that turned up - I will add a bit to my website when I get around to it.

We had 7 NG's at Exbury. 6 of us met at Lyndhurst as planned and drove the scenic route throught the forest in convoy. Weather was excellent - plus the added bonus of lots of steam stuff to see.

Thanks

Keith

PS - Next event will be the spring/ early summer when we come up with something!

Re: Re: Re: Exbury Gardens Visit

Keith & Som

Thanks for organising the Exbury vist last weekend. We had lots of fun and the children enjoyed the wide range of steam vehicles. There just wasn't enought time to natter with everyone and take my family on the train and round the gardens. Springs a long way off.....i'd be keen to meet up again before then if anyone else is interested and of course if you are happy to organise a meet.

Dave