Return to Website

NG Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum.

This forum is intended for members of the NGOC, if you are not a member
please consider joining  it only costs £15 a year...

The views & comments expressed on this forum are the views and comments of the person that posted them. The NG owners club does not take any responsibility for any views or comments made on the forum. The NG owners club reserves the right to remove any posting from the forum.

NG Owners Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Club Regalia

Hello Mark,

I have just got back home from the south east Christmas lunch. It was a lovely dinner and great company. Chris had a selection of the new polo shirts and a cap with him - and Peter did a superb strut down the cat walk modelling the cap! I must say the shirts and cap are superb, the quality is great and the designs very smart. There were many other comments from members today - all positive too! Thanks taking on the regalia and for organising the new shirts. You will have my order for some soon.

Some years ago a cast brass owners club badge was available and I regret not buying one then. I would like to see them available again - and you'll have an order for three from me if they are! And I would prefer to pay a little more for a decent casting.

With three children (all NG mad too) I like to be able to have polo shirts for them too in XS and S if possible. There must be other members apart from Ed Powell and myself that would want childrens sizes.

Well I have just about dried out now and the TA is happily resting after a drive home from the Christmas lunch in some most appalling rain - a pair of "Elton John" glasses with wipers would have helped.

I'll have an order completed + cheque in the post soon.

Happy Christmas,

Dave Holland

Re: New Club Regalia

Yes I totally agree Dave they do look brilliant. and I too will be ordering some new kit for the tribe. and will be talking to Mark to ensure Natasha has an NG emblazoned baby grow ready for Stoneleigh and the National Raly next year!!
Heres hoping everybody has a excitiNG Christmas and prosperous New Year
See you all next year
Ed Powell + family

Re: New Club Regalia

Hi folks
I trust a jolly good time was had by all at the xmas bash and thanks to Chris for taking the shirts etc along. With regards to smaller sizes I shall ask my man,and if he can then we will.
Everyone have a very merry xmas and a healthy, prosperous new year.
Mark