Return to Website

NG Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum.

This forum is intended for members of the NGOC, if you are not a member
please consider joining  it only costs £15 a year...

The views & comments expressed on this forum are the views and comments of the person that posted them. The NG owners club does not take any responsibility for any views or comments made on the forum. The NG owners club reserves the right to remove any posting from the forum.

NG Owners Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Club regalia

Hi Mark,

Slight feeling of guilt as I never got around to replying to the request for suggestions of regalia.

Anyway, are you saying the club can't use the NG logo in any form? Or just the forms Nick Green allows? Will he accept payment for the use of the copyright? Seems we use the NG Owners Club logo freely.

So, can we do an "NG Owners Club" badge in some form? I was also going to suggest a nice enamel lapel badge. It's going to be pretty limited if we can't actually put NG on any of the club regalia!

TTFN
Jonathan

I would be interested in using one, could be wood or leather..

How can anyone copyright NG?
Is my ****NG reg plate breaking copyright law?

Hi all
I'm lead to believe the objection was raised because the "badge bar" badge was too close in similarity to the cowl badge that NG supplied, and Nick did not want this affecting sales of his products. If anyone can add to this please do.
Mark