Return to Website

NG Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum.

This forum is intended for members of the NGOC, if you are not a member
please consider joining  it only costs £15 a year...

The views & comments expressed on this forum are the views and comments of the person that posted them. The NG owners club does not take any responsibility for any views or comments made on the forum. The NG owners club reserves the right to remove any posting from the forum.

NG Owners Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: soft top

Hi Donnie
I would only be to pleased to tell you if I could remember. Quite some time ago now!

Dave

Re: soft top

Ha ha! Thanks, Dave.

It's definitely worth considering. I'd have to find somewhere a bit closer to home (Devon) tho'...

Cheers.

Re: Re: soft top

Hi Donnie
Must be loads of trimmers down your way with all the boats down your part of the world, still guess we need them at the moment!

Re: Re: Re: soft top

Cheers Dave - I'll check the local yellow pages!

Hi Tony.

How are you getting on with your hood?

If you are anywhere near Birmingham, there is a company called Don Hoods who I am assured by one of their on-line agents would be very interested in quoting.

I'm simply not in a position to take this further myself, as I don't have an old hood as a pattern.

If you are interested, the person to contact is the proprietor Mark Siviter on 0121 373 1313 (please mention it was a referral from Ian from 'Carhoods' on Ebay)

Where abouts are you based, Tony?

Regards, Donnie.