Return to Website

NG Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum.

This forum is intended for members of the NGOC, if you are not a member
please consider joining  it only costs £15 a year...

The views & comments expressed on this forum are the views and comments of the person that posted them. The NG owners club does not take any responsibility for any views or comments made on the forum. The NG owners club reserves the right to remove any posting from the forum.

NG Owners Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Goodwood Breakfast Club

Great first meeting of the year despite the rain of biblical proportions that started falling by 10.30. Loads of really nice cars prepared to brave the elements more TVR's and 7's than I could count, 7 Noble M12's and any number of nice British cars.

To my surprise I was ushered into the main display parking area! (although covered pits would have suited me better) As usual this resulted in what was the TA questions, but responses were all favourable I am pleased to report.

Having downed my very nice Goodwood orgnic cheese and bacon burger, to offset the free entry I headed home. Now I have driven the TA in pretty heavy rain before, but not some of the rivers across the roads. No problem with the running at all, but when I hit one lake, suddenly my already wet left foot was soaked. Water had blasted up the inside of the n/s bonnet, blown the foam seal out between scuttle vent for the heater and the louvres and threw about a pint of water through the mini heater onto my foot! Never had that before, but still a most enjoyable morning.

Dave