Return to Website

NG Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum.

This forum is intended for members of the NGOC, if you are not a member
please consider joining  it only costs £15 a year...

The views & comments expressed on this forum are the views and comments of the person that posted them. The NG owners club does not take any responsibility for any views or comments made on the forum. The NG owners club reserves the right to remove any posting from the forum.

NG Owners Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Steering Wheel Refurbishment

Just got my MotaLita steering wheel back from Norbert at WestDean college,Better than new,wonderful job.Norbert is happy to take commisions on any wood/furniture restoration work.
Thanks to Dave Holland for letting me know about this service

Re: Steering Wheel Refurbishment

Hello Tony,

Only too glad to have helped and good to hear you are happy too. I have just refitted my Westdean refurbished steering wheel to my TA this evening - to sight it up for fitting a few extra gauges. I plan to get new centre boss for mine (at the Delting show) and make a bush/brush holder to fit to the top of the steering column so that I can use the centre horn push.

Cheers,
Dave

Norbert is also interested in wooden dashboards to restore also - so if anyone has a dash in need of some TLC it may be worth contacing him. See NGOC March 2006 Page 20 for details. If you can visit Norbert at West Dean College - it's very worthwhile and you won't be dissapointed. www.westdean.org.uk