Return to Website

NG Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum.

This forum is intended for members of the NGOC, if you are not a member
please consider joining  it only costs £15 a year...

The views & comments expressed on this forum are the views and comments of the person that posted them. The NG owners club does not take any responsibility for any views or comments made on the forum. The NG owners club reserves the right to remove any posting from the forum.

NG Owners Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Replacement Windscreen

A note to mention the excellent windscreen-replacement service supplied by Chris Glover of Brasscraft Ltd.

A stone chipped my (NG TF) windscreen earlier this year badly enough to mean it would be an MOT failure. Naturally my insurance company's recommended windscreen repair company couldn't help. So rather than go via Findhorn to get a replacement I set about tracking down the original manufacturer. A little stamp on the windscreen revealed the name "Brasscraft", and a quick Google later gave me address and phone number:
Brasscraft Ltd, Farley Mount, Hogs Back, Searle, Farnham, Surrey GU10 1EU. 01252 782702.

A nice chap (who turned out to be Chris Glover) answered the phone and said he'd be happy to help. Since Farnham is not too far from where we live I took the damaged windscreen over to him, and a week later I picked up the beautifuly refurbished/polished windscreen complete with new glass.

Many thanks for an excellent job!