Return to Website

NG Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum.

This forum is intended for members of the NGOC, if you are not a member
please consider joining  it only costs £15 a year...

The views & comments expressed on this forum are the views and comments of the person that posted them. The NG owners club does not take any responsibility for any views or comments made on the forum. The NG owners club reserves the right to remove any posting from the forum.

NG Owners Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sports Car Day, Rougham Airfield, Bury St. Edmunds. 19th Aug.

If any club member attending the Sports Car Day at Rougham on Sunday 19th Aug. has mechanical problems please note that I live 5 minutes drive away in Gt Barton, have a reasonable tool-box, and will help if I can. I won't be there with my own TF. I object to being charged an entrance fee to provide them with an exhibit. Have a nice day.

Re: Sports Car Day, Rougham Airfield, Bury St. Edmunds. 19th Aug.

It may help to have my phone number, 01284 788118. Another senior moment!!!

Hi Dave,

Thanks that's a great gesture but lets hope no-one needs to take up on it. Just out of interest how much is the entrance fee?
ATB
Mark

Re: Re: Sports Car Day, Rougham Airfield, Bury St. Edmunds. 19th Aug.

Not too sure Mark, it was £5.00 a couple of years ago.. If you are going I hope you have a good day and don't bother me ! All the best, David

Hi Dave,
We will wait and see what the forecast is like nearer
the time.
Mark

Re: Re: Sports Car Day, Rougham Airfield, Bury St. Edmunds. 19th Aug.

Hi Mark, On the "accuweather" site, which gives a reasonable forecast up to 16 days, the forecast is for several hours of sunshine with some cloud. Enjoy. David