Return to Website

NG Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum.

This forum is intended for members of the NGOC, if you are not a member
please consider joining  it only costs £15 a year...

The views & comments expressed on this forum are the views and comments of the person that posted them. The NG owners club does not take any responsibility for any views or comments made on the forum. The NG owners club reserves the right to remove any posting from the forum.

NG Owners Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: NG TAs

try John Hoyle. he knows the guy who made originals. I contacted him some time ago regarding wings and front cowl but have misplaced his details,

Re: Re: NG TAs

I seem to recall that the TA chassis jig is long gone, but do not know what the situation with the body moulds is as they take up a lot of storage space. Replacement wings should be no problem as they are shared with other models. Unfortunately the TA was vastly overtaken in popularity by the later models, notably the TF. Even if people were insired by the TC V8, many actually baught TF kits as they provide a greater degree of practicality.

There must be many old TA's out there that are ripe for renovation in the hands of new owners and one can only hope that they are correctly registered as they provide a good cheap entry into the NG world. Personally I am delighted to see the revival of these old cars over the past couple of years.