Return to Website

NG Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum.

This forum is intended for members of the NGOC, if you are not a member
please consider joining  it only costs £15 a year...

The views & comments expressed on this forum are the views and comments of the person that posted them. The NG owners club does not take any responsibility for any views or comments made on the forum. The NG owners club reserves the right to remove any posting from the forum.

NG Owners Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ng ta history

Hi,I recently purchased a NG TA reg. no. OGF265E.
i wonder if any previous owners out there recognise this regitration no. and could tell me when the car was built and who by? Or indeed any previous history would be helpful.
Many thanks

Regards
Steve Roberts

Re: ng ta history

If you provide him with the registration number, Bob Morrison the Club Membership Secretary may be able to help you via the members list if the details have evey been provided. Good luck as it is always interesting to know the history of any old vehicle.

hi, thanks very much for your reply.I been trying to reach Bob via e.mail and phone regarding my membership reguest and cheque which was sent a month or more ago but as yet no reply.I was expecting the latest gazette.

Regards Steve

Re: Re: ng ta history

To use the old saying;
"If you want anything done, ask a busy man."
Bob certainly is that busy man!

Steve,

If you navigate the website through models and NGTA you will see a couple of pictures of your car posted by Ed Szor. Ed posted to the forum a couple of times in 2005. His email address was edward@szor.co.uk. His membership number was 1306. Do you have the membership list?

John - NGTA owner Burton on Trent

Re: Re: ng ta history

hi john
many thanks for that info.will contact ed.szor

have seen the photo"s he has posted .

many thanks

steve robertsvywv