Return to Website

PC-Brake Accident Reconstruction Forum

Welcome to the PC-Brake Accident Reconstruction practitioner forum.   Anyone can post a message.  Have a question about a case?  Want to share your ideas to help others?  Perhaps you have a comment?  The PC-Brake Accident Reconstruction practitioner forum is where accident reconstruction is discussed.

PC-Brake Accident Reconstruction Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
5-day Class for MARC1 Users

I thought it important to offer an accident reconstruction class on the proper use of MARC1, its limitations and how lawyers and courts have accepted it.

Consequently, April 8 - 12, 2013 I will teach an accident reconstruction class in Sarasota, Florida. For class schedule and other details click on Seminars. The 7th edition of my book will be the class text. It is scheduled to come out by the end of 2012. The 7th ed. has many MARC1 applications. MARC1 software itself is being expanded to include several important subjects.

If you are interested in the class, please e-mail or call so I can plan accordingly. I remember when I taught Brake Design and Safety for SAE for the first time in Detroit, close to 100 people registered. Since they did not have a class room big enough, I taught two classes that week. I am sure this is not going to happen this time, but I want to ensure a great teaching and learning experience for all.

Thanks,

Rudy Limpert