Return to Website

PC-Brake Accident Reconstruction Forum

Welcome to the PC-Brake Accident Reconstruction practitioner forum.   Anyone can post a message.  Have a question about a case?  Want to share your ideas to help others?  Perhaps you have a comment?  The PC-Brake Accident Reconstruction practitioner forum is where accident reconstruction is discussed.

PC-Brake Accident Reconstruction Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: PC-BRAKE Hydraulic and PC-BRAKE Stability

Fahdi, please send me your e-mail and I will e-mail you the software programs.

RL

azmul.fadhli84@gmail.com

Can you send me too? My email is: pedrotemporim@hotmail.com
Thanks.

Pedro, do you have the third edition of my SAE book "Brake Design and Safety?

What king of brake work do you do?

Dr.Limpert

I don't actually own it. I'm an engineering student here in Brazil (for the Universidade Estadual Paulista - UNESP), so I get it on the college library. Right now, I'm working on a brake system applied on a Baja SAE prototype. So far, I found some files on the internet that are pretty good, but I see this software as a complement and enrichment for my report. I would be greatly grateful if you could help me with this one.

Rudy Limpert
Here is some good news:

1. The 3rd. edition of my SAE book "Brake Design and Safety" is scheduled to be on sale by the end of Sept. 2011.
2. PC-BRAKE Hydraulic and PC-BRAKE Stability softwares
will be uploaded by Sept. 23, 2011. The 3rd ed. and all software programs including PC-BRAKE Air are developed to be used together. The book indirectly is a software manual.
3. Software MARC1 also has several braking-related modules that brake engineers may find helpful, particularly when investigating braking accident causation crashes (MARC1 Module V).

Please, if you have any questions about the programs, let me know. As with all PC-BRAKE Software, fully-functioning programs can be down-loaded free of charge from www.pcbrakeinc.com.

RL

I can not download the PC-Brake stability software. How can I download it?

Can you send me PC-BRAKE Stability?

Email: gl.ramos@hotmail.com