Return to Website

PC-Brake Accident Reconstruction Forum

Welcome to the PC-Brake Accident Reconstruction practitioner forum.   Anyone can post a message.  Have a question about a case?  Want to share your ideas to help others?  Perhaps you have a comment?  The PC-Brake Accident Reconstruction practitioner forum is where accident reconstruction is discussed.

PC-Brake Accident Reconstruction Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MARC1-2015

Dear Fellow Reconstruction Experts!

The latest and improved MARC1-2015 is out now. During 2015 the cost is $295.00. After that it will be $795.00.
The latest changes were made to Module X8 where I included the ability to evaluate and run "crash-tests-on-paper" at low speeds with coefficient of restitution. For more detail see my latest Short Paper where I analyze a 12 mph inline rear-end crash test between a Mercedes and a VW. In the future I will analyze more low speed crash tests to get a better understanding of the actual crush energies and stiffness data involved. With proper data, MARC1-W4 predicts impact speeds in low speed crashes including braking fairly well.

I hope to see some of you at the IPTM special problems sessions, and may be at the Las Vegas Crash Conference.

Thanks,

Rudy Limpert