Return to Website

PC-Brake Accident Reconstruction Forum

Welcome to the PC-Brake Accident Reconstruction practitioner forum.   Anyone can post a message.  Have a question about a case?  Want to share your ideas to help others?  Perhaps you have a comment?  The PC-Brake Accident Reconstruction practitioner forum is where accident reconstruction is discussed.

PC-Brake Accident Reconstruction Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Motor Vehicle Accident Recinstruction Seminar on March 1, 2 and 3 in Arizona

Dear Reconstruction Fellow,

I will be teaching a tree-day recon seminar in Gilbert, AZ on March 1, 2 and 3 2016. Cam Siewert (AZ Dept of Public Safety officer) and I will organize it. The cost will be $350 per person. Each participant will receive the latest copy of the 7th edition of "Motor Vehicle Accident reconstruction and Cause Analysis" (a $288 value) and a copy of the MARC1 Software at no cost(a $ 795 value). Typically, the seminar allows 3 days x 8 hours = 24 ACTAR credits.

For more information and how to register, contact Rudy Limpert (801-201-2532) or Cam Siewert (623-271-1947).

If you have an actual case we work it in the class during our "hand-on session" on the third day of the seminar.

If you have any question, please call Rudy

You may wonder, how the book is included in the $350? I, the author will buy them at the author cost of 55%, how ever only as a gift to the final user.