Return to Website

PC-Brake Accident Reconstruction Forum

Welcome to the PC-Brake Accident Reconstruction practitioner forum.   Anyone can post a message.  Have a question about a case?  Want to share your ideas to help others?  Perhaps you have a comment?  The PC-Brake Accident Reconstruction practitioner forum is where accident reconstruction is discussed.

PC-Brake Accident Reconstruction Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Software for book!

Hello, to a my fans who have bought my books and contacted me over the years. I will give you at no charge any of the underlying software/spread sheet programs used in my brake book, be it brake temperatures, braking system design for 2-axle vehicles or big semis,or braking in a turn, or brake factor for drum brakes Fig. 2-1(for the really old guys). For example, Fig.3-7, Fig-3-15 (came from a 24-death bus accident by fire caused by brake-caused fire), Fig. 6-10 (air brakes) and Section 8.5.2. If any of you need the brake pad edge ash analysis (shows that brakes were applied at high speed for short time (typically around 8 to 10 sec) before the crash. This deal also applies to those readers who bought my accident reconstruction book.
Sorry, this offer does not apply to my crash reconstruction MARC 1 Software program, which is available at $290.00

Take care and stay healthy with this darn virus.

I appreciate you all, Rudy Limpert/April 11,2020

Re: Software for book!

Hello Dr.Limpert, could you answer me a question ? I recently bought a Second Edition Brake Design and Safety, am I elegible to receive the software ? I'm not using it for a comercial purpose, it's for the SAE BAJA, I'm currently a member of a SAE BAJA team, specifically the Brakes subsytem and this software would definitely help us.

Hope you're doing well !

-Luke

Yes, I will email the program to you. Please, contact me at my e-mail.

prosourc@xmission.com

Take care,

Rudy Limpert

Fans couldn't dig deep into the lore or universe of their favorite Show movie or video game before Fan community Any language related homework is hard to do especially if you're just starting to learn the language visit this link https://www.inticahuarinaspanishschool.com/how-to-do-my-spanish-homework.html You just had to complete this assignment for the Spanish language course by the given deadlines.